You got to love those mickey ears! This was the 50th celebration gold ears. Riley is the only one that wanted to get the ears. But I had Skyelie and Taydon put them on for a picture. I think they are so cute.
I truly think that this is one of the most Magical places and have lots of great memories at Disneyland. We have been very fortunate to have been able to go so many times, I don't think I will ever get sick of it, (I hope my kids don't)! I know Eric loves it too I think he is a big kid sometimes ;-)
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Blog Archive
Any ??"s
I am slowly figuring this out! I finally got a background and able to get text to the page. Now I need to try to get pictures.





1 comment:
I guess I'm still a big kid too. I have only been to Disneyland twice in my life, but I loved it and wouldn't mind going back. I'ved never been to Disney World even though I was once in a Hotel that they said was only about a mile from it. I don't know because I never saw it and I was there for three days. If you need help getting "The Laws" to show up in the banner at the top of your page, call Melissa or Kathryn.
Have a GREAT trip and we'll see you when you get back.
Post a Comment