Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Finally Complete

Holly Cow this is much more time consuming than I thought. Especially when I have to do it once my kids are in bed. I end up staying up way later than I should. Thanks to Kathryn my background design is finished, for now! (thank you so much for the header I love it:) I need to learn how to do that, it is so cute, I think all of this digital scrap booking is fun, once I get the hang of it it will be even more fun. I am excited about learning more.

2 comments:

Scott Law said...

Your blog is really looking attractive. Great job, even if you got some help from Kathryn. Keep up the good work, I know you'll get the hang of it. You have a good eye for decorating and it shows in the way you've decorated all the homes you've lived in.

I love looking at all our families' blogs.

Melissa said...

Love your blog!!! I also need to learn all of Kathryns tricks! She does all my headers for me too:) I still need to get all the cute free downloadable pages and change my template, AUGH... maybe one of these day.


Any ??"s

I am slowly figuring this out! I finally got a background and able to get text to the page. Now I need to try to get pictures.