Monday, January 14, 2008

Disneyland here we come!

So for Christmas this year we are going to Disneyland. We couldn't go until Jan. 18th, so in a few days we are packing up an heading out! It was a total surprise to the kids. We are going to drive, I hope Addison and Presley will be good in the car. We are going to have to pack smart and stop lots!

This is Taydons proudest moment! The day he got kissed (not by one, but TWO PRINCESSES). He was loving every minute of it.


This is Addison last year when we went to Disney world. He was only one month old, and slept almost the whole time. We kept Mickey in his stroller to watch over him. He did a good job. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

How FUN! We wish we were going with you guys! Let get together when you guys get home to play some games!


Any ??"s

I am slowly figuring this out! I finally got a background and able to get text to the page. Now I need to try to get pictures.