Taking pictures of five kids is a lot of fun especially trying to get them to smile at the same time and to look in the same direction! (I have a greater respect for kiddie kandids!) I took probably about 100 or so pictures so that I can do Christmas cards. So about an hour later and my hair is wet from sweating I got three pretty cute pictures! (YEAH) Needless to say, I am worn out and my kids are too!!





3 comments:
Jannica,
You did a GREAT job. The kids all look wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this.
Dad-in-"Law"
It is such a pain to take family pictures! Just thinking about it gets me stressed out! I was lazy this year and just put one good picture of each kid seperately on the Chirstmas card. It's too hard to get them all dressed up, smiling, looking at the camera etc.
Your pictures look great! You have such beautiful kids Jannica.
One more thing to check off the list during this busy time of year. :)
Jannica, your blog is looking great. To get your title just go to customize and click on the edit header then under placement mark the box that says behind title and description.
Post a Comment