Wednesday, November 28, 2007



Our Precious Presley
Presley is such a great baby. We are so glad we got another girl. She is such a girl too.... she is definitely our little princess!!

4 comments:

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

Jannica,
I'm so glad you are blogging! I'm so sad that I haven't gotten to see Presley in person yet. She looks so sweet!
Hope you guys are doing good.
P.S. Your blog looks great, let me know if you have any questions about how to do stuff. I'm still learning too so if I can't help I have friends that can.:)

Scott Law said...

Jannica,

WOW, you are doing a great job on the blog. What a nice banner and background.

Presley is beautiful. In this picture she really looks like Taydon to me.

I'll be watching your blog so keep up the good work.

"Grandpa Law"

Jeanne Bee said...

Your Blogg looks great way to go! I have only posted once and that was back when we first got home from Kentucky.
That's a darling picture of Presley she is a little princess.
Jeanne

Melissa said...

YAY! I am so glad you have joined the ranks now! Warning: It is addicting!
Presley is a DOLL!


Any ??"s

I am slowly figuring this out! I finally got a background and able to get text to the page. Now I need to try to get pictures.