Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Where do I begin!

So, it has been a while since I have been on here. I don't even know where to begin. Since we went to Disneyland a lot of huge changes (the reasons I haven't had time to blog). We moved and holly cow it has been a lot of work, but I think we are settled. There is always a ton to do but it is definitely livable, and we got a yard (grass) yeah!!! We went all last summer with dirt as our yard so I can't even explain how happy I am to have some grass. Our kids are all growing so fast, and it is tough to keep up with all five of them. Needless to say I am trying my best to be more schedule oriented. I have never been one to be on any type of schedule, but I think I might go crazy if I don't. Even though it's a little crazy around our house I wouldn't trade it for anything I truly feel blessed to have my children in my life, and I love being a mother. I also entered the St George marathon, so I have been doing a lot of running. Hopefully I get better at posting, and keeping up with blogging.

3 comments:

Jeanne Bee said...

Jannica,
I didn't realize that you have plans to do the St. George Marathon
WOW! Congratulations I am really impressed. I know several people who have done it. As I look back I wish that I had done what it takes to run some type of organized run. I don't know If I could have ever run a marathon but I'm sure you can. Keep up the good work that is a great goal one you can look back at with pride.
Way to Go!!!
Jeanne

Melissa said...

WOW! so glad you are blogging again and I can't believe you are going to run a marathon! Not because I don't think you can;) just because I think I would die rather than run a marathon but am so impressed with anyone who has that desire and ambition!!!

Kathryn-nannygoat said...

You do have amazing children Jannica. They are just so lovable!
I know what you mean about needing a schedule, I don't like to to run off a schedule because I'm lazy that way (and because I like to do what I want when I want... I sound like a teenager) but I've found with the more kids I've had the better things run if there is a schedule so I am trying to do better.


Any ??"s

I am slowly figuring this out! I finally got a background and able to get text to the page. Now I need to try to get pictures.