Wednesday, July 9, 2008

We did a lot of other fun things, just no pictures I'm glad that others took pictures cause I can't believe how little I got. Eric and Taydon went fishing, Taydon caught a pretty good size fish, we came home and grilled it, the boys all enjoyed it. Most of the boys went golfing. We went swimming, played some card games, and learned a new game that Melissa brought. Now I am hooked, it was fun. There was also the game that Jeff and Melissa did for all the kids Deal or no Deal and the kids could all win real money (which was such a great and fun idea) I know the kids had a blast with it. The kids all loved the hot tub. And of course lots of food and snacking (especially Addison) he is my little garbage disposal! He eats anything and everything.Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Give us a call any time and we are there to play Ticket to Ride with you!! Sorry that we got you hooked!


Any ??"s

I am slowly figuring this out! I finally got a background and able to get text to the page. Now I need to try to get pictures.